The feature-leading, handheld Niton XL3t XRF Analyzer offers features engineered to improve your productivity and profitability.
- High sensitivity and measurement accuracy.
- Lower detection limits for higher-Z elements, with additional elements Mg, Al, Si and P via helium purge.
- Standard analytical range: 25 elements from S to U.
- Optional CCD camera for visually identifying and recording images of samples.
- A user-selectable 3mm small spot to locate areas of interest on a sample.
- Flip-up, color, touch-screen display.
- Ergonomic design.
- Easy-to-use software.
- 50 kV x-ray tube provides approximately twice the x-ray flux of a 40 kV x-ray tube.
- Hotfoot hot surface adaptor allows testing in petrochemical refineries up to 842°F (450°C).
- Standard Thermo Scientific™ Niton Data Transfer (NDT™) PC software suite allows you to set operator permissions, generate custom reports, print certificates of analysis, or remotely monitor, and operate the instrument hands-free from your PC.
- Integrated USB and Bluetooth™ communications provide direct data transfer to your PC or networked storage device. Optional accessories include Bluetooth barcode reader, Bluetooth printer, and Bluetooth GPS.
Thermo Niton X3LT XRF portable analyzer
- Brand: Thermo Scientific
- Product Code: Thermo Niton X3LT XRF portable analyzer
- Availability: In Stock